SHAKLEE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR

SHAKLEE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR

Why love ??

We all want to fall in love. Why?Because that experience makes us feel completely alive.Where every sense is heightened,every emotion is magnified,our everyday reality is shatteredand we are flying into the heavens.It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon.But that doesn't diminish its value.Because we are left with memoriesthat we treasure for the rest of our lives.

Semuanya Indah dari sudut pandangan semata-mata

Semuanya Indah dari sudut pandangan semata-mata
Hindari Syaitan

Life to Live

Life to Live
Penenang Diri Paling Mujarab

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RAINBOW

Hi all.. Sometime when i think twice, i actually wanted something different in my life. I actually wanted to further my study and become a doctor but now, here i am.. being a conveyancing senior clerk with a minimum pay.. Gosh.. Perhaps.. Perhaps.. and Perhaps..

Thinking to be a lawyer now but gosh, God please help me, don't know after a full moon handling $$ in hand, do i actually want to further my study.. I don't think so.

Life is just like a rainbow, sometime i want to be this and sometimes i want to be that.. Hurm.. sound silly right??


But that is how i am... silly me

No comments:

Post a Comment